Compsoft Creative designed and developed an awesome iPad app, which combined a video gait analysis feature developed by Compsoft, and integrated with revolutionary 3D foot scanning hardware provided by Volumental. Working closely with the Volumental team, Compsoft developed an app which utilises a hybrid approach, seamlessly combining native and HTML technologies. The app was designed to be best in class and have an on-brand and awesome user experience, as the staff would be using it in front of customers.
Take a one touch, timed video recording of a customer running on the in-store track
- View side-by-side analysis of two videos, with choice of independent or simultaneous play, pause and fine scrubbing
- Add graphical annotation of paused videos to assist gait analysis and highlight important areas
- Take snapshots of the analysis images, which can also be sent to the client
- Take a 3D scan of the customers feet using the VANDRA
- View the app in their native language, including their local standard of shoe sizing