Join Compsoft Creative
support project manager
We need a Junior Support Project Manager to help us deliver our apps.
Are you a free thinking, tech passionate individual looking for a role where you have freedom to learn new things, work on an exciting variety of projects for a mixture of blue chip customers and enthusiastic start ups?
Can you work independently and problem solve?
Do you enjoy a lively working environment with respectful banter, a puppy, Milkshake Fridays, Party Popper Moments and the occasional Spotify sing-along?
Well, if you’re still reading then let us know.
We're looking for a full time support project manager to join our team in Alton.
Duites will include:
- Monitor support customer enquires, communicating back to customer as appropriate meeting the agreed SLA.
- Test and replicate any reported issues, noting replication steps/gathering additional information as necessary.
- Logging bugs/issues via the internal project management tool, ensure all detail is collected for the developers.
- Ensure any resource need is flagged to the project managers and bugs booked in as per the agreed priority.
- Support the project managers in maintaining the project management wall of awesome
- Testing bug fixes
- Testing full regressions of apps including upgrade paths, different OS levels and screen sizes
- Support testing of new projects throughout the development phase as required.
- Support project manager, ensuring test account information is kept up to date.
- Gate keeper/administrator of the company test devices, ensuring a broad level of OS is kept in order.
- Assisting the project manager with gathering app store collateral for initial release
- Maintaining app store updates/future submissions
- Produce monthly App Performance Reports for customers.
- Monitor support hours used and alert the Project Manger if customer needs to increase their banked hours.
- Alert Project Manager of any issues found in analytics as part of proactive performance reviews.
- Monitor app store reviews
- Maintain a working knowledge of supported apps
- Maintain the support master document to ensure all details regarding accounts/dates etc are up to date
How do I apply?
Please apply by uploading a CV and covering letter using the form below. Be sure to provide us with examples of your interest in mobile app development. We'll shortlist based on your experience and what you tell us about you and your successes and ambitions in your covering letter, so don’t be shy.