Join Compsoft Creative (aka ‘The Good Ship Awesome’)
We need an experienced Project Manager to help us deliver our kick arse apps.
Are you a free thinking, tech passionate individual looking for a role where you have freedom to stretch your project management wings, work on an exciting variety of projects for a mixture of blue chip customers and enthusiastic start ups?
Do you like nothing more than managing a team of feisty developers and being the glue that holds everything together?
Do you enjoy a lively working environment with respectful banter, Milkshake Fridays, Party Popper Moments and the occasional Spotify sing-along?
Well, if you’re still reading and have experience with project management (preferably in the digital space) then let us know.
We're looking for a full time project manager to join our team in Alton.
This role suits a proactive individual who can:
- Work with the BA to understand stakeholder requirements from external clients, turning those in to development tasks and stories that the development team can use
- Use a combination of agile and waterfall methods of working to plan, prioritise and execute work
- Prioritise and manage the workload of our development team balancing client needs across projects
- Motivating and encouraging the project team towards delivering against the project scope
- Assessing changes to original project scopes, retrieving estimates and communicating the effort required in that change
- Communicate product challenges, progress and performance to internal teams and to the clients the project belongs to
- Act as the day-to-day client liaison
- Review the products and assist the Test team with their quality control
- Advise and recommend on Project Management processes, and communicate ideas for improvement to current methods
- Develop a strong understanding of mobile development, the limitations and strengths of this and identify positive additions to the project
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- A structured and organised mind
- Great stakeholder management
- Project management experience in running multiple digital projects simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work based on business needs
- Strong commercial acumen
If this sounds of interest, read on to find out how you can send us some info about yourself.
How do I apply?
Please apply by uploading a CV and covering letter using the form below. We'll shortlist based on your experience and what you tell us about you and your successes and ambitions in your covering letter, so don’t be shy.